Friday, February 15th 2019
Today we had french and worked on finding variables in math. We did a CASI reading test and read our ind. novel study books. We finished the day doing our “picture a tree” art!
- Report Card slips filled out and returned
- No school Monday! Family Day!
- STEAM Tuesday
- Big Box Card fundraiser info went home today!
Thursday, February 14th 2019 – Happy Valentine’s Day!
Today we had french and worked on a problem solving activity in math. We helped our kindergarten friends and decorated Valentine’s bags. We practiced “home” in music and had our Valentine’s Day Party!
- Art tomorrow!
- Report cards go home tomorrow
Wednesday, February 12th 2019
Today we had french and learned about Rosa Parks! We watched the remaining dances in gym and reviewed our patterning quizzes/learned about variables. We read our ind. novels and learned about using apostrophes. We finished the day preparing for our assembly with our buddies!
- Valentines Party tomorrow – bring treat and cards!
- Grade 5s – Ice Melting device next Wednesday
- Music tomorrow
Monday, February 11th, 2019
- Valentines Day Party Thursday. Treat sign up tomorrow! Ask your parents what you can bring.
- Reading our ind. novels in class all week
- Names for Valentines on the blog
Garvan: Rowan, Lola, Maija, Sam F., Sydney, Claire, Wesley, Zachary, Nathan, Alexis, Gabriel, Jack, Ashley, Matthew, Shepherd, Brady, Hannah G., Sam G., Sienna, Jakob, Sam M., Regan, Katelyn, Jonah, Tristan, Hannah W.
Shaw: Faith, Riley, Graydon, Sara, Keaghan, Matthew F., Claire, Lexi, Stella, Nic, Isla, Emily, Tate, Nathan, Hannah N., Brock, Heather, Miranda, Riley, Marissa, Jack, Charlotte, Evan, Hunter, Haley