Tuesday, March 26th 2019
Today we had french and worked on finding angles in geometry. We published our procedural writing pieces and had health and DPA.
- Persuasive writing due tomorrow
- Grade 6 – animal poster due Thursday
- Permission forms
- STEAM tomorrow
- Math test and narrative marks home today!
Monday, March 25th 2019
Today we had french and worked on editing in Persuasive Writing. We learned about regular/irregular polygons in math and had music with Mr. Morin. We finished the day with our social studies groups and DPA.
- Permission forms!
- Math – drawing shapes worksheet (use blog for instructions)
- Persuasive Writing – good copy and cover page due Wednesday
- Grade 6 endangered animals poster due Thursday
- OPP Kids/Health tomorrow